Once again, KWW is excited to announce the 2014 Wounded Warrior Run/Walk Race Series. We are truly amazed at the support we receive from our faithful followers and we look to expand our race series to more than six races this year. KWW will strive to make all races on separate days so that you can attend them all. Please check back for future updates as they become available. We cannot thank you enough for your support to our injured heroes, their caregivers, and their families!
- Inaugural Kutztown 5K Wounded Warrior Run/Walk will be held on April 6th, 2014 at Kutztown University.
- Fifth Annual Reading 5K Wounded Warrior Run/Walk will be held on May 4th, 2014 at Alvernia University.
- Third Annual Pottstown 5K Trail Run and 1 Mile Walk will be held on July 5th, 2014 at Warwick County Park (191 County Park Rd, Pottstown, PA 19465). Located 4 miles West of the intersection of SR100 and SR23 and just South of Saint Peters Village.
- Third Annual Allentown 5K Wounded Warrior Run/Walk will be held on August 10th, 2014 at Lone Lane Park, Upper Macungie Township.
- Second Annual Richard D. Winters Chapter of the NIA/ Wounded Warrior 5K Run/Walk will be held in September 2014 at Fort Indiantown Gap, PA.
- Second Annual Bensalem Wounded Warrior 5K Run/Walk will be held in November 2014 at Bensalem High School.
Race results will be located here following the race:
On-line registration through active.com can be found by clicking one of the following:
- Kutztown Race Route (Coming Soon!)
- Reading Race Route
- Pottstown Race Route
- Allentown Race Route
- Memorial Lake Race Route
- Bensalem Race Route (Coming Soon!)
We are grateful for Ron Horn and his team at Pretzel City Sports that professionally time all our races. For more timely results you can check out Pretzel City Sports or wait until we post them here.
- Kutztown Race Results
- Reading Race Results