It is that time of year again. KWW is excited to announce the 2013 Wounded Warrior Run/Walk Race Series. This year will be a little different than year’s past. We are holding numerous races, but on separate dates. This will allow for more supporters to participate in all of the races. Race dates are as follows:
- Fourth Annual Reading 5K Wounded Warrior Run/Walk will be held on May 5th, 2013 at Alvernia University.
- Second Annual Pottstown 5K Trail Run and 1 Mile Walk will be held on July 6th, 2013 at Warwick County Park (191 County Park Rd, Pottstown, PA 19465). Located 4 miles West of the intersection of SR100 and SR23 and just South of Saint Peters Village.
- Second Annual Allentown 5K Wounded Warrior Run/Walk will be held on August 18th at Lone Lane Park, Upper Macungie Township.
- First Annual Richard D. Winters Chapter of the NIA/ Wounded Warrior 5K Run/Walk will be held on Saturday, September 28, 2013 at Fort Indiantown Gap, PA. Race Flyer located here.
- First Annual Bensalem Wounded Warrior 5K Run/Walk will be held on Saturday, November 9, 2013 at Bensalem High School.
- Fourth Annual Reading 5K Wounded Warrior Race Results
- Second Annual Pottstown 5K Trail Run and 1 Mile Walk Race Results
On-line registration through active.com can be found by clicking one of the following:
- Second Annual Allentown 5K Wounded Warrior Run/Walk On-Line Registration
- First Annual Memorial Lake 5K NIA/Wounded Warrior Run/Walk On-Line Registration
- First Annual Bensalem 5K Wounded Warrior Run & 1 Mile Fun Run On-Line Registration
- Bensalem Race Route (Coming Soon!)